Dates Coming Soon
To Be Announced
Thank you, Overland Park, for embracing the concept of families helping families and making Rhea Lana's of Overland Park's Spring 2013 event the best one to date!
We were thrilled to offer over 40,000 quality items at the spring sale and we look forward to seeing you all August 21-24 for our FALL event in the same great location!
TO DO LIST
- Join our MAILING LIST & Like our FACEBOOK Page. Once on our email list you will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation & drop-off information, volunteer opportunities, and incentives. Don't worry, we keep our emails limited and never share your address with others. Also, “like” our Facebook page to be the first to learn about key dates, enter contests, receive invaluable tips and insider information.
- Time to ORGANIZE and clean out those closets! Shoppers love to buy great quality, name brand, and boutique items for less at our events. Car seats, strollers, exersaucers, changing tables, infant equipment, pack n' plays, jumparoos, large toys and outdoor playsets are also among our most popular items... we typically sell 95% of baby equipment! As you work through gathering your Spring/Summer items for our April sale, and turn over your children's closets this summer, create a "Fall/Winter Consignment" tub with your children's BEST cool weather clothing and gear they no longer wear. Taking this easy step will have you prepared and ready for our Fall 2013 event (dates and location TBA).
- Become a CONSIGNOR At Rhea Lana's you will receive 70%-80% of your total sales. Each of the items you consign in our sale is tracked and accounted for or you will be reimbursed. Your check and detailed inventory report are ready on "pick up day", April 10th, or will mail it to you ASAP if you prefer. With our computerized barcoding system you can enter your items online from the convenience of your home and watch your items sell live - online or on your smart phone with our mobile ap! As a consignor you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. Check out our Merchandise Preparation page for guidelines on how to prepare your items. We offer a VIP service if you are too busy to consign but have great items you would like to sell. With this concierge service, we do the work for you, and you receive 40% of your total sales. Space is limited and the slots fill up quickly. Please contact me at email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- REFER Friends and Earn More. It's easy to increase your earned percentage on your total sales just by referring your friends. When you refer three new consignors, who each consign at least 15 items, you will receive 75% of your total sales. When you refer five or more new consignors, who each consign at least 15 items, you will receive 80% of your total sales. To receive your increased percentage, be sure to tell your referral consignors to email your name to firstname.lastname@example.org when they register.
- Become a VOLUNTEER and Shop Early. As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. We would love to have you join us! This is a great way to have a Girls' Night Out, meet other moms, and make lifelong friends! No experience necessary and ANYONE can volunteer. Just come with a smile, find great deals, and have some fun with us. Oh, did we forget to tell you? The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event...Ladies, let us tell you first hand, it is thrilling to shop before the doors are open to the public. Click on the Workers Needed button, on the right, to see all the details and sign up for your shift on our Volunteer Schedule.
- MARKET Your Business With Us. Do you have a family-friendly business that shares the same target market as us..."Moms with young children"? We love partnering with local, family-friendly businesses and community organizations. Contact us to inquire about a vendor booth at our event or placing your marketing materials in our goody bags to be given to the first 250 shoppers at our Spring/Summer event.. This is a wonderful way to let moms know about your business email email@example.com if you are interested in finding out more.
- DONATE Your Leftover Items to Deserving Charities. One of the most fulfilling things we do after our event is donate lovely children's items to non-profit organizations, who gives them directly to children and families in need. At Rhea Lana's we are moms, who love helping moms.
WHAT IS RHEA LANA'S?
Beautiful Kansas City and high-end children's consignment is truly a match made in heaven! This is precisely why we so passionate about introducing Rhea Lana's to Overland Park and surrounding south Kansas City suburbs.
Although there are other consignment events, Rhea Lana's is the only event we felt driven to participate in due to the company's impeccable standards and trendy boutique charm. At Rhea Lana's, we love CLOTHING AND CONNECTING FAMILIES! Our mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. We can't wait to for you to experience the differences this consignment event offers. Family, friendship, and affordable fashion are a few of our similar passions and it looks as though they may be ones you might share as well!
We are a community event which helps families stretch their budget, while allowing them to purchase high-quality children's items. Our boutique-like events are held one week in the spring and one week in the fall. Our specialty is gently used children's clothing, baby furniture, toys, and equipment. We love anything that is cute and in season! Expect to find great deals on brands like Gap, Gymboree, Ralph Lauren, Limited Too, Baby LuLu, Cach Cach, Baby Nay, Mimi Maternity, and more!
Our spring 2013 sale featured more than 40,000 high-quality children's items at unbeatable prices. We are so thankful for each of our consignors, shoppers and volunteers. In our larger and convenient location we anticipate more items, fantastic prices and an unbeatable shopping experience. We would love to have you join up as a shopper, consignor, volunteer worker...or better yet, all three!
Oh, and the best part?
...Consignors, Volunteers, Workers, & Moms-To-Be get to shop before we open to the public at our Private Pre-Sale Event!
Thank you for being part of our consignment family. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and can't wait for you to experience the difference this consignment event offers. We would love to have you join us as a shopper, consignor, volunteer or better yet, all three!
Serving and connecting families is what we do best. If you have questions about our event, contact us. We are excited to see you soon!
Sincerely, Melissa & Katelyn
Katelyn Logan - Katelyn@rhealana.com / 816-308-6672
Melissa Schroeder - Mel@rhealana.com / 816-590-9839